7/7/09

DIVINE VENGEANCE - The Israeli Defense Forces in Bible Prophecy

I will lay My vengeance on Edom [Palestinians] by the hand of My people Israel, that they may do in Edom according to My anger and according to My fury; and they shall know My vengeance," says the Lord GOD. (Ezekiel 25:14)

From shovels to Sherman Tanks, pitchforks to Patriot Missiles, and knifes to Nuclear Warheads, those resilient Israeli Defense Forces (I.D.F.) have managed to defend a nation that for all intents and purposes should have been wiped off the map a few decades ago. Coming out of 1,878 years of worldwide dispersion and the holocaust, the Jews have managed to muster up a mighty military machine that in just sixty-one years now threatens to send Iran’s nuclear program back to the “stone- age”.

Many experts, like eschatologist Hal Lindsey and former U.S. U.N. Ambassador John Bolton, are suggesting that may soon happen. Israel appears readied to knock the nuclear bow temporarily out of Iran’s hand and from my prophetic vantage point this could be a primary reason Iran, formerly Persia until 1935, isn’t listed in the upcoming Psalm 83 confederate invasion of Israel. Persia is omitted from the Psalm 83 bible prophecy but oddly they bare their banner in the Russian invasion of Israel described in Ezekiel 38 and 39, which is an event some scholars, myself included, sequence subsequent to Psalm 83.

It could be that a forthcoming strategic Israeli strike on Iran’s nuclear sites renders Iran of little utility to the Psalm 83 confederates destined to soon assemble and conspire to destroy Israel according to Bible Prophecy.
(view entire article now)