Listen to Jim Tetlow and Bill Salus on "To Every Man an Answer." Jim and Bill talk about the prophetic implications surrounding current Mideast events, and answer general caller questions about bible prophecy.
1. Can you explain Isaiah 19 (Egypt) as it relates to prophecy/end times?
2. Zechariah 14 talks about God standing on the mount of Olives but it says LORD (in all caps). Does that refer to God or Jesus? Why is Jesus called the everlasting Father in Isaiah 9?
3. Was Lucifer a choir leader in Heaven? Could he have had an 'instrument' of some sort built into his body?
4. Bill, please explain how you think the world will react if this war you speak of takes place?
5. How does Jesus' feet touching the mountain (Zechariah 14) "jive" with Revelation 19:11?
6. The seven year period (after the rapture)...are you saying it has to be more than a 7 year period?